Key Points in the Video
- Pujols changes his approach later in the season
- McGwire points out the key to knee position during your swing (we hit this is lesson 3 of the Academy)
- Pujols changes his approach with 2 strikes tremendously
- Pujols key to hitting the outside pitch = letting the ball get deep
- Even Pujols has a hard time explaining how he makes himself do it\
The more I learn from this guy (Pujols) the more amazed I become. He’s so down to earth, and yet so serious about what he does. You can tell that even he doesn’t know how to explain his though process sometimes. I can’t explain how important it is to just watch hitting. Watch the best out there. See what they do. Break their swings down.
Inside “10 Step Power Hitting” we break down 4-5 of the top guys in the majors, including Pujols. We have found their swings in High-Definition Super Slow Motion, and we’ve taken advantage of it for your benefit. We’re getting ready to launch pretty soon. To pre-order your copy, just visit the 10 Step Power Hitting Report.